What is this?

Posted , 2 users are following.

my boyfriend has this thing on his thigh near his thigh... Im scared it might be herpes but he said that its just a bug bite that he scratched. the last time we had unprotected sex was a few weeks ago and im his first and only body so that would mean that i have it and i gave it to him. we are only 17 omg.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

he said if itch but thats about it, i wanted to ask him more questions but i don't want to scare him nor do i want him leaving me...

• Posted

he said if itch but thats about it, i wanted to ask him more questions but i don't want to scare him nor do i want him leaving me...

• Posted

Young lady

To me they look like festered hair. Does he sweat a lot. He does not have herpes.

And why would you leave him

Just tell him to leave them alone. They will go away...Ken

• Posted

thank you ken! you calmed my nerves and i wouldnt leave himmm, i dont want him leaving me.

• Edited

PS. I forgot to say he looks like he is a hairy man. Hairy men do have this problem

Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.