What is this ?!?!? I’ve had anxiety over it for weeks !

Posted , 3 users are following.

im a 18 year old girl and im wondering if i need to be worried about this. not just the red bumps but i also have pain on the floor of my mouth on that side 😕 im very stressed out. everything i read says its mouth cancer but id hope not ! ! i smoked for a year but quit a month or 2 ago id hate to get this after quiting and making my life much healthier 😦 ! feel free to ask for more photos however its 2:30am rn for me :> imageimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to ask but could it have been sexually transmitted?

There was recently something similar from one time oral sex.

• Posted

I get a similar thing but mine is due to an auto immune condition (not an std). I would recommend trying something called magic mouthwash. Ask about it at your local chemist who should know what it is. For me it is caused by inflammation. Are you otherwise healthy?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.