What is this ? It’s growing

Posted , 2 users are following.

These white bumps are growing on my penis. It is attached very strongly. Tried washing with soap for months but still its not going.image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

looks like it could be warts caused by hpv, but that's just my guess. have you been to the doctors? it would be a good idea to go. since they have been there so long it isn't herpes.

• Posted

It's spreading and is about to enter my penis hole through that bridge between foreskin and penis. Are you sure its not herpes or something ?

I haven't been to the doctors. What type of docotor should I go to ?

• Posted

go to a walk in std clinic or planned parenthood. maybe even the ER since it is spreading at a fast rate. don't waste anymore time speculating what it might be.

• Posted

but i'm a 17 yo virgin. It can't be a std and i'm not a parent.

• Posted

I saw your other post just now. it's been going on for a while. go to your family doctor and they can recommend you a dermatologist or urologist. don't be embarrassed about anything, doctors have seen it all. it is better to get this checked now before it gets worse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.