What is this ??? Need help !

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi recently I had a sex with my partner which lasted quite awhile, after I had sex under the foreskin of my penis was red, 2-3 days the redness was gone but there is still some red bump on the side may I know is this a sign of anything ?? 

I don’t feel any symptom of itchiness or sore or have any discharge neither I feel sick. Isit just a infection or the friction of my foreskin ?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Lymphocele
  • Posted

I need help on uploading the photos !
    • Posted

You need to be on a computer. In the reply box there is a little symbol in the right-hand corner to upload photos.
  • Posted

this is the photo ! please help !
    • Posted

looks like it might be just raw if you were really going to town for awhile lol but Yeah go get it checked out in a week or so by a doctor if it doesn't go away.  Maybe put some basic anti biotic cream on it and a bandaid if you can manage to keep one on that area.

• Posted

It could be just friction as you suggested, but you're best to get it checked by a doctor. Is it causing you any discomfort?

• Posted

No it not causing any discomfort other than the sight of it ! I look up for STD symptom and nothing in common ! How Long does the friction skin take to heal ?
    • Posted

It would take a week or so. In that time perhaps wear loose-fitting underwear and apply aloe vera. Refrain from sex and masturbation until it has healed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.