What is this!? Picture included

Posted , 4 users are following.

http://tinypic.com/r/219x8cl/9

I am a 22 year old female and have been in a monagamous relationship the last two years. My boyfriend and I are long distance and he visited this past week. After having sex on Monday morning (I was not ready so there was pain)- I have pain with urination. This was diagnosed on Wednesday as a UTI after they found wbcs and blood in my urine.

On Wednesday, I noticed a bump. I, of course, try to pop it and keep messing with it. Now it looks like this. No burning or tingling just pain when it is messed with.

Could it be herpes? ( I have no other lesions)

Could it just be an infected pore that I shouldn't have messed with?

Could it be anything else?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It does not look like herpes, which is a cluster of red dots. This is a cyst like bump that can be caused by abrasion or hard friction.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.