What is this! Pls help

Posted , 4 users are following.

1 like, 10 replies

Report / Delete

10 Replies

• Posted

Good morning

How long have you had this. To me it looks like a bed sore. It happen when your cheeks rub together or you sit or lay in the same place to long. I have been having that problem even since I lost weight. I make sure I wash it good and put a medicated cream on it. Also try not to sit or lay on my back to long

Take care Ken

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Steph.

I have never seen anything like that before. My x never had anything like that happy. It looks like a skin irritation. You may want to go to the doctor to see what is going on. That would be best.

Take care and good luck. Please let us know what you find out...................Ken

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hello

Glad you went to the doctor. I thought warts were more round. I guess we learn new things all the time. Hope they clear up for you. Did the doctor tell you what they were caused by?

Take care..........Ken

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yeah it looks nothing like any pictures of warts that i've seen, but i'm no professional. She just said that ive got it from a previous partner but theres no way of telling who or when because they can carry the virus without visibly having warts and they can take a while to show.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

to me it kind of looks like warts i would see a doctor

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up