What is wrong with me? Please help.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im 28 year old white male. Scrotal pain or to be specific pain in back of testicles and area behind it. Pain on scale from 0 to 10 is 3. Other symptoms: microscopic blood in urine, swelling of testicles. Pain is not constant, it is like its moving but i mostly feel it in left testicle.

I had ultrasound of testicles, CT scan of pelvic area, cystoscopy all clear. Yet i had been positive for ureaplasma. I went course of antibiotics for that month ago. Then test for ureaplasma come clear too. What it could be? Im really anoxious and feel like crap all day thanks to that, thinking about cancer

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey,

Sorry to hear this.

May I know if you recently had any sexual behaviours? Some of the STDs can lead to painful in testicles and cause infection as well.

Regards,

• Posted

Hello, after i was diagnosed with ureaplasma i hadnt any sexual activity, before that these 3-4 moths i had only one girlfriend, she was diagnosed too a went treatment too.

• Posted

also my very first symptom was only microscopic blood in urine, other troubles quickly started after that. But i hope it is not cancer but cant stop thinking about that

• Posted

Hey,

Sorry to hear this.

May I know if you recently had any sexual behaviours? Some of the STDs can lead to painful in testicles and cause infection as well.

Regards,

• Edited

did the ureaplasma lead to any pain or irritation in the penis?

• Edited

no, only if i remember correctly at the begining or before my troubles started i feel something like itching at the head of penis, but during these 5 months pain sometimes moves to the head of penis for few minutes.. thats all.

• Edited

im going through this tingling irritation feeling in thr penis(more so the head) but it only ever happens once i sit down. not sure if its a nerve or this ureaplasma problem. thanks for sharing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.