What is your total weight loss?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone

I am getting set to start taking them tomorrow and was just interested as to what the total weight loss that you each have since using the tablets.

I have about 3 stone to lose and would love to have lost that by February but have no real clue if thisis possible or not. Any info given would be fab. Thanks girls (assuming that most are girls, have not seen a male post yet, is that right too, :wink: )

Dani

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi Dani

I've been on the tablets for almost 11 weeks, I had 2 weeks when I didn't take any at all as I was on my holidays in Florida, and didn't want any accidents.

I've been weighed at the docs this morning and I've lost just over 1 stone. So it's a stone in 9 weeks really. On holiday. I took peoples advice on here, didn't take tabs, but was careful what I ate. I did have a little of what I shouldn't, but only a tiny bit and I ate more salads than I would normall do. When I got home I'd put on 2lb in the fortnight, which I didn't think was too bad.

I think these tablets are good and they do train your mind on what you can eat and what you can't, helping to change eating habits for good.

Good luck with them and let us know how you get on.

xx

• Posted

Hi Dani,

I lost 7lbs in the 1st month.

For the last 3 weeks Ive been off the rails. Haven`t taken my tablets and eating crap. :oops:

Got myself psych`d up now tho and back on track.....

I think ur goal is achievable.

• Posted

Hi Danni..... welcolm

I have been on the tablets for approx 10 weeks i have lost 1 1/2 stones. I have another 2 stones to go.

The tabs are good cos you watch what you eat and count your fat intake.

However everybody are different jsut see how you get on.

Good luck... keep us posted

Dal

• Posted

On tablets - 12lb in 6 weeks

Before tabs - 4stone

• Posted

Hi Danni

I have been on the tablets for 3 weeks and have lossed 16lb! Before getting too excited though, I have 6 stones to lose!

I have been exercising loads as well and find that really helps!

Kirsty :D

• Posted

Hi Dani

I have lost a stone in 4 weeks. Hope to lose between 2 and 3 lbs per week and as I have another 6/7 stone to go don't think its unreasonable. I try to eat a lot of fruit and veg and have so far cut out all the rubbish I love like crisps and nuts etc. I want to lose another 2 stone by Christmas and think it is achievable so I'm sure you should be able to lose the weight you want. I think if you can increase your exercise it will help. I have started walking and going up stairs more often than I used to, plus I play with my daughter on her trampoline which doesn't feel like exercise! Hope you have success with these tablets and I will keep you up to date with how I get on. Good Luck!

Pat

• Posted

hi

I've lost 4lbs in 12 days. I think if you focus , persevere even when scales stick and exercise you can do it. Everyone will lose different amounts depending on how much they need to lose, metabolism , medical conditions etc so don't think you are not doing well if someone lost loads more than you - any loss is going the right way - it might just take some people longer.

Good luck

KJ

• Posted

Hi, Just got weighed by doctor and ive lost 10 pounds in 3 1/2 weeks extremely pleased with the tablets!

Ive got 4 stone to loose and feel for the first time in about 5 years that I can really get there!

• Posted

Hi Heather....

well done to u ..

It is achievable and u can do it. Gives u such a boost when u have a bit of weight lose.

Don`t get too hung up on the pounds ....mind the inches come off too... smile

• Posted

Thanks girls for the info, I am actually excited, WEIRD!

I went and got weighed in at ww this morning and was shocked as to how heavy I actually am. Ah well the only way is down now. The weight that is. Fingers crossed everyone that soon I will have some positive news.

D x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.