What might have happened?!?!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey Guys.

This might seem really not important to some but I've been really worrying about it for a while. About three to four months ago when I was working at my local supermarket, i lost the penknife I was using to open boxes. I am deeply petrified that a young infant/toddler might have gotten there hands on it and all that's running through my head is that young kids have a habit of putting this in the mouth. I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt.

Any thoughts??

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi TOM It doesnt seem silly to me thats my thought pattern all the time i always stress anout things like that . i would think by now you would have heard something and massive chance 99 per cent a adult found it .Take CARE

• Posted

Hi Denise. Yeah, I agree. It's just the image of if something bad did happen that gets stuck in my head. Thank you so much for you help

• Posted

What may not seem important to others is important to you and that's what matters. Were all here for is support. I agree with denise. Had a small child taken it, you should have heard something by now would be my best guess. If it makes you feel better, for the future, you could put a string on one end and tie it to you're waistband so it will not happen again. I'm not sure if a penknife is the same as a box cutter but I'd imagine something similar.

• Posted

Thank you, Sway. I'll defenitley use that tip in the future. I'm so glad I found this site! Thank you for your help!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.