WHAT NEXT!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Woke up this morning and my left eye feels really sore. Nothing wrong with it as far as I can see in the mirror. It just aches like a dull toothache. Last week it was my jaw bone that was giving me grief and then it just disappeared. It's as if the fibro is giving me a little taste of everything it has in it's arsenal of weapons to fire at me. I have the sore knees, ankles, hands etc. constantly but every now and then fibro gives me a little bonus prize for a few days and 'attacks' unusual places. Yippee aren't I lucky! Keep smiling everyone it looks nicer than a frown. love to all fellow sufferers x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi

Some days I feel like that it gets you in places you never knew you had.

It us the pain In my hands and feet also being so,so tired

Hope you feel little better tomorrow

Take care

• Posted

Your jawbone just disappeared? Did your face fall? (Sorry, off-beat sense of humour) 😁 xx
  • Posted

Hi Sorelin

Poor you.

Stay calm and positive and think of happy thoughts to keep your mind occupied.

Hoping you have a better day tomorrow. wink x

• Posted

thanks everyone. Feeling good today so better get stuck in to some housework! All those strange pains just left me  and were replaced with pains in my shoulder and elbows. Oh well they say @ a change is as good as a rest@  Take care and be happy!
    • Posted

Yep that's the nature of the beast unfortunately. Eventually it will be easier for you to say the parts of your body that haven't had any aches or pains! Don't overdo the housework or you may pay for it later. ☺️ xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.