What next?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I am 9 weeks post TKR and was doing ok. This morning I woke up and my back hurts really bad and my foot is killing me too (Planter fasciitis) which I have had before. Anyhow, it has been really hard for me to do my  exercises. I did them this morning and then this afternoon I did some of them. I'm thinking about skipping the 3rd set I usually do because I think it's just going to cause me more pain. Do you think it's bad to skip?

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I suffered with plantar fascitis, heel spurs and tendinitis of the achilles tendon . . It's horrible, and makes any sort of movement unbearable, especially those first twenty steps or so in the morning. I finally got over it wearing insoles. . specifically 'Orthoheel' insoles. Not sure if they still make them, as I have a feeling that Scholls may have taken them over.  it worked for me after a while . . . Hope you find a solution. TKr is enough to cope with isn't it. . . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.