What's Going on With Me?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hello everyone,

I am currently and have been struggling these past few weeks. When I wake up, I immediately feel like something is terribly wrong and constantly feel scared. It'll go away after about 30 minutes but will sometimes pop up throughout the day. It's worse at night. I've lately been having trouble sleeping and waking up throughout the night with nightmares about the weirdest things. And I ALWAYS feel like something bad is going to happen. I've recently had a lot of stress put on me from starting college and struggling to make payments and I'm wondering if that could maybe be giving me anxiety? I mean just sitting here now typing this I feel shaky. I really need some help, I don't know if I'm just overreacting or what's going on.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

hey you are not alone i also have trouble sleeping and have vivid dreams what cause me to sweat which makes my anxiety worse. my mornings are the worst as well. you have to try break out of the cycle maybe try some proper sleeping pills or benzos. it helps me

• Posted

stress can definitely trigger your symptoms. I’ve had the exact thing happened to me. when you’re under a lot of stress, anxiety and fear can kick him. I feel like something terrible is going to happen it’s like having a dark cloud of fear following you and scariness. You are not alone. millions of people go through this all over the world and it’s very common.

what makes it worse is when we get anxious about all of this.

Take one day at a time, get some counseling for this because it’s difficult to manage alone.

theres some great meditations on YouTube for anxiety, sleep, fear, etc. I listen to them every night when laying down to sleep. A lot of them will teach you how to manage the anxiety. others will talk gently and really help you fall asleep. I like one called it’s OK. It’s by a person named Lauren and her voice is so soothing and she tells you how everything is going to be OK. There are so many more to choose from.

any symptom related to anxiety will not hurt you even though they seem scary and weird.

• Posted

what do u mean when u say something bad is going to happen? and is it only the shaky feelings that get u scared and anxious? i only ask because I too sometimes will get shaky, but that will turn it into a faster heart rate and then I'd go into full blown panic mode.

• Posted

Like the only way I can describe it is the feeling you get when you wake up in the morning and realize your late for work or school. Like that hard to swallow lump in the back of your throat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.