What's happening to me?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I been suffering since my dad died in November I've been having so many symptoms I've been to the ER more than a dozen times,I've been to more than 10 doctors otherwise they all saying I'm fine but I feel so horrible as if I'm going to just fall n die, my mind is a total wreck from over thinking even tho I tried not to,now I am just wondering if anyone gets numbness in their head.....one side of my head feels numb and it comes right down in my left ear....it feels terrible n it worries me alot I'm wondering if this is caused from my anxiety, my sinus or something is wrong with me differently....it's a numbness with slight pain... I'm so scared....it sounds as if something is ticking inside my ear....I really am scared....everyday I feel something new...I lost my appetite,my weight,my happiness I lost everything due to these feelings everyday...I'm even scared to leave home...wat is wrong with me??am I dying or am I going to die??

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I feel physical symptoms everyday from anxiety too. I've had what you described too. It's anxiety and stress. You have to try your best to relax which is easier said than done. Try to get plenty of sleep as much as possible or just lay down and relax. Watch something funny or good music. Everything will be ok you're not dying.

• Posted

Your not alone and yes it's horrible I woke at 2.30 am and feeling so bad mind all over the place and don't know what to do with myself tremors and all sorts of sensations but it comes from mental exhaustion and does get better I know because I have had it before it take ages to recover but we going forward it is the way to recovery

• Posted

Julie honestly I'm scared.... nothing seem real to me anymore.... sometimes I wake up in the morning and I been thinking is it real,what if I died and this is just my spirit...I honestly don't feel like myself anymore.....and it scares me alot....

• Posted

That's feelings are quire normal and just mind tricks because your brain is tire me your not alone there are lots of us who go through this phase in their life that's why we talk on here as it's hard to explain to anyone else but it will pass but it won't be hurried you got to wait it out I struggling too x

• Posted

No honey, I do not think you are going to die. I feel sad that you feel so wretched. I'm so sorry that you lost your dad. I think you may be grieving for your loss. We are all individuals and grieve in different ways. Also grief can manifest itself in many ways. You could make a doctors appointment for reassurance. Good luck, Donna x

• Posted

I’d agree that mental symptoms from anxiety is worse than the physical ones . But you need to try to limit your stress . And not overthink . You have to find a routine to get through your daily episodes 
  • Posted

Hey Kerian I just want you to know I know exactly what your feeling . I’ve always had health anxiety since I was 15 but it was almost non existent never gave me a problem during the last 7 years . However in November 2017 my best friend practically my sister died suddenly at the age of 22 also and honestly it has affected me in a way like no other . My health anxiety has been so bad I’ve lost count of the times I’ve ended up in the er , doctors , private doctors all sorts . I lost weight , wasn’t sleeping , panic attacks as soon as I woke up life was honestly becoming a hard job for me . I would go to work and just run home and just stay on the sofa feeling horriable . I convinced myself I had all these horriable illness and thati too was going to die any day now . Now my point is I’m not back to being 100% me , and to be honest who knows if I ever will . But one thing I can promise you is that it does get better , some days are still harder than others but there are some days that feel amazing . I’m so sorry for your loss , but remember your loosing someone so close is never easy and the stress that can affect us is also very hard . Just like you I always feel like I have a new problem like I never just feel fine , but like I said it won’t always feel like that . I’m not too sure what I did that enabled me to start finding my feet again , but I think it might have something to do with allowing myself to go through what I needed to . Don’t rush or stress yourself that you might not be feeling yourself but instead allow yourself to accept that right now your going through a hard time but it will pass . Also when you experience all those funny anxiety symptoms we all get try and tell yourself this phase will pass . I hope you feel better x
    • Posted

Thanks so much for your reply...I'm really going Tru some rough time...right now as we speak I can't explain my feelings....it forever feels like something is wrong with my heart...I did 6 ECGs all fine.my head feels terrible I always think I'm going to die... or go crazy....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.