What’s that in my vagina ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

i noticed those lumps after i gave birth in 2019, but what are those white lumps that i just noticed recently? warts? imageimage

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

is it just the 2?

i would be going to a gyno and having them checked

• Posted

The best thing for you do do is see a doctor. Never saw anything like that. Get it checked

It is better to be safe...Ken

• Posted

@daryl93893

@kenneth1955

Yes its just those two that i saw, but wierd because when i checked again this morning, the white had gone away, so now its just those lumps that had been there. Do you think it could be warts? Coz im not sure how warts look like, thats my biggest fear right now

• Posted

Good morning.

That is the best you can do for yourself. See the doctor and tell him everything.

Good luck.....Ken

• Posted

And i dont have any funny discharge or smells either

• Posted

i suggest you go to the doctor to make sure, but i've read that it is normal for the vagina to sometimes develop lumps after childbirth (natural).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.