what should i do?

Posted , 2 users are following.

i had taken fluoxrtine hydrochloride 20 mg for 40th month then i had stop to take for 45 days then i start taking it again but i can't sleep properly and feeling tension and one day i can't catch my breath for 15 secend so what should i do ? should i stop taking madecine ?

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Why did you have to stop taking your medications in the first place?  Was this recommended by your doctor?
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

achually i had taken fluoxitine for almost 4 years and i was so good but i get a job and then i did not take 45 days and then i start again but feeling worry ,can't get proper sleep at night and my tung is going dry. so please tell me what should i do?

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I highly recommend follow up with your doctor.  Good you taking the medication again, don't stop taking unless your working with your doctor to taper off of it.  Follow up with you doctor to discuss stopping and and starting again.  You can discuss with him on what you should do.  Continue taking, possibly up your dosage.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

achually i had taken for almost 4 years and i was good then i get a jo in kotak life insurance then for that i did that mistake for 45 days but then i taking again but feeling worry,can't sleep at night properly.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Find ways to relax before you go to bed.  Read a book, or maybe do some word search or crosswork puzzles.  Believe it or not, I do coloring some times with adult coloring book.  You could also listen to some relaxing music, like classical, or soothing sounds.  I have a sound spa, it makes beach sounds of crashing waves, rain, stream, etc.  I have read on here people taking hot baths to relax muscles etc. before going to bed.  Hope this helps.
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up