What should i do about my anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey my name john i have anxiety but it all started in 2011 then it stop for 3 year then it come back in 2015 then it stop in 3 month know my anxiety back i think of negative though sometime i think the world going to end it like my brain is not there then it come back i keep thinking of postive though but some time it dont help it like im not real in this world please somebody help me to get over my anxiety attack i try everything but med but sometime it feel like i can breath and my back hurt and my neck so if somebody can help me

0 likes, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

you said that you tried everything but med. So you have tried anti anxiety medications or not? if you haven't then you might talk with a doctor (as I haven't seen you saying anything about a doctor) and he might diagnose you with anxiety and so prescribe you these meds. But remember that you shouldn't take anything without a doctor's approval. I would guess that your best bet is to talk with a doctor about this. Best of luck!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi john. I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering. If it's any consolation I feel exactly the same. Constant back and neck ache and a tight band round my head. I worry about everything without any relief. I am taking meds which I can feel helping a little. Maybe you can speak to your GP?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Sorry i didnt get back to you sooner but sometime i think it going get out of control i dont have no money for a doc or med it like i dont want to talk sometime when other talk to me

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hello John,

I have been dealing with anxiety on and off for over 20 years.  There is usually something going on in your life that is triggering it.  You say you do not have money for a doctor.  Are you unemployed?  There may be one or many triggers.  How often are you having the attacks and when?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi John my anxiety is on and off it comes and go i suffered from anixety attack 2011 till 2013 and was better for 2 years and it came back and worse than ever i feel like i can't take it any more. I keep on thinking how hard i tried to overcome this and just like that i am back where i started and worse than ever. I have been put on 5mg clexa but afraid to try it. We think we can handle this on our own but some times we need professional help i would suggest talking to friends or family or seek professional help

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up