What the hell just came out of me?! (Graphic)

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone. I have been having a host of symptoms for a month and a bit now. I have had lower back pain near my hips and abdominal pain. My bowel movements have been so-so, between constipation and normal. I went to the toilet today(about to get graphic), and it was mostly normal, but I noticed this white clump that looked completely different to the rest of the bowel movement. I was freaked out so I inspected it further, it appeared to have black sections on it, with a similar texture and appearance to the black caramelized sections on grilled meat. I apologize again for the grossness, but the thing that really stood out to me was the odour, it smelled like bile, it didn't have the odour of a normal bowel movement at all.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? I am pretty freaked out by it.

Thanks.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Yo just chill out. Dump one more time and see if it is repeating if not you should be fine ... 
  • Posted

White stools is lack of bile. If you continue to see it go to a doctor for it’s a sign you have problems

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.