What time is too late?

Posted , 3 users are following.

HI everyone, i was just woundering what time is to late to have tea... as i am so busy some days i dont get sat down till 8pm.. I stll eat healthy, but i just thought what time is too late?????? What time does everyone else try to eat and whats to late... hope everyone is ok... :D

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there....I've not had any worries about when I ate....indeed I've often taken a bluey say 3 hours after the first one when I wanted to eat an early lunch for some reason....I would say whenever you want to eat take a bluey.

All the best.

• Posted

Thanks quill-drill... hope your doing welll... take care... lola.. :D
  • Posted

Thanks Iola...I'm doing just fine....my weight loss has been slow...in fact for a while I just stuck....I started at 13 stone on 1st April and am now 11 st 8 lb....not an amazing amount but still going down...I do walk but find strenuous exercise too much....hey, I'm old compared with all of you young things!

Keep going...you've started and that's only the beginning....more to come in the months ahead.

• Posted

Neither hubbie or I get to eat until about 8pmish and I thought my nurse would tell me off for eating so late cause magazines etc always tell you not to eat anything heavy or any carbs and things like that after 7-8 at night, but I didn't get told off at all. The only thing she was concerned about was that it was a healthy balanced meal I was eating.

I like my nurse she's very easy going and doesn't make you feel like a silly little child for doing something wrong the way many do.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.