What to do?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Not sure any more.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Most of us feel that way.  What are you taking to help currently?  What are your symptoms?  How long have you had this, what tests have you had done?
  • Posted

I’m the same, I have this sensation everyday for six months been hospital three times been robbed off sent home, Camera showed nothing etc. Now pain in my upper back burning pain and tingling sensation on tongue do you also experiance this. I also have daily chronic headaches so bad been in hospital but this is probably from the strsss of it all. What a horrible thing this is. 
    • Posted

I have not had any tests done to see what exactly is going on, but all of the doctors that have been involved have told me it is gerd.....basically by ruling every other thing out.  At this point my chronic symptom is feeling that there is a lump in my throat, it comes and goes and feels relief when I eat.  I am not on a ppi, I just take gavascon if I get the burning sensation in my upper back.....I am not sure if it is all gerd related or if it is anxiety driven.   Hoping the osteopath can help me, if not I will be going for testing on my throat to see if they can see the actual cause or is in fact it is gerd related.
    • Posted

A lump in your throat is associated with both Gerd & Anxiety. If they ruled out everything else & came to the conclusion it was that, I would try & calm down love.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.