What to wear?

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi, Just wondering what people are finding comfortable. I seem to be living in PJs. I wore a dress to the doctors that didn't touch my scar, someone asked me if I had survived a shark attack!

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

well a shark attact is some thng to live up to lol , like every one else joggers all the time smile
  • Posted

Wow, just as well they didn't see it BEFORE the staples were out!  Now that is scary.

Lynn 18 weeks

• Posted

You should have said nearly as bad! I wear loose joggers (would love to be able to jog). I find them comfy and easy to pull the leg up for examination, ice, massage etc.
  • Posted

I've been massaging with E45 and at 6 weeks my scar is fading quickly, a very thin line.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.