What Type Of Exhistance Is This?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im 47 years old and as far as I can remember I've had bad breathe since I was around 13.

Since then my life has been a living hell. Before halatosis I had a regular life, but since I've pretty much become a recluse.

I work for a living, but to be around others is a curse. I once was married but with severe bad breathe that ended up in divorce. My communication or relationship with my kids or family has become pretty much non exhistant due to bad breathe.

I've seemed help but nothing has helped. At this point not saying I've given up, but what's left. Now I seek refuge through others with my problem.

I hope to get to know others on here. To others with similar issue, my heart goes out to you.

And your reply back would be highly appreciated.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

what symptoms are you experiencing?
    • Posted

Not sure what you mean by symptoms? But do have white tongue, with plaque. Other than that not sure. Nothing out of ordinary for most part that I can tell
    • Posted

like acid reflux,heartburn,eczema, nasal BB. etc or anything which you think related to your halitosis... have you consulted any doctor? 
    • Posted

The like that, that I know of. Oh I did get my stomach checked a few years back because I told my doctor about issue.

Then I tried a few basic things too the paste, mothwashes, flossing, a few cleaners off net, stores.

I have been so reluctant to say anything to my doctor because she's says I don't have but trust me I do.

Then I'm like who do I turn to without offending others when I talk? Over the years I've read many forums like this and get overwhelmed by the different things to try? Who to go see? The cost! Just so frustrated & overwhelmed.

Thanks for being here, and having patience due my frustration. I'm sure I'm not much help.

• Posted

Hi Stickky, I've had pretty good success with some natural cleansers. Try a product called bowel pocket and follow it up with natural chlorophyll (all in pill form). I'm not cured by no means but I can enjoy life again for days even weeks at a time. These products can be found at your local nutrition store
  • Posted

Jim thanks so much. I will try your recommendations for sure, and give you my results. Being alone this past Saturday evening just reiterated my lonleyness.

Thanks for being therre though bro!!!

• Posted

i can understand what you are going through having had the same problem for many years now.you have to solder on and not give up.its good we have a forum like this to speak without fear of being judge because we are all in the same boat.

I found something on google called FRIGGYS JOURNAL and alot of people are swearing it works.i have just started it a few days ago and am feeling better so i believe its worth a try for anyone going through bb.please give it a try and post your result.

i want every one suffering bb to give it a try,it cost nothing.i smelt a bit less after just two days of doing it.goodluck!

• Posted

Thanks so much for the suggestion....I will look into for sure. Give your feedback on how it goes for you as well.
    • Posted

Do have a question? Do you know stores where "Flip Turn Sinus Flush is? Called around and couldn't find.

Appreciate help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.