Whats going on with me ?!

Posted , 4 users are following.

So this is my story, i have been feeing very low for awhile now, i am finding myself thinking such dark things more and more (ive never thought such things before) it is so easy for me to act happy and bubbly while i am at work or around family so no one notices aything is wrong however when i am to go home or have some down time i break down i will stay in bed i will cry i will eat too much or i wont eat for days. i feel so hopeless and worthless like no one would care if anythig was to happen to me. i dont know what to do i am to scared to tell anyone sad 

1 like, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Jess....

I am sorry about all the problems you are facing....pls don't think no one cares.....a lot of people do...sometimes they just don realize.....we are all humans we all make mistakes.....no one is perfect....people will be more shocked to see a person stay happy forever than someone whohas always been happy and had stumbled upon some problems....it's ok to ask for help.....there is so many people who care.....all you have to do is ask for true help.....and don forget no matter how alone you might feel....there is always one person with you....God will never leave you when things get though he will be with you and he will bring you through it....all you have to do is let Him....trust Him....and please talk to someone about these things on your mind....you will feel much better letting it out than keeping it in....take care....and Jesus loves you...How are you doing??

• Posted

Hey Jess...

One more things....no one on this earth is ever worthless....you are a unique jewel to so many people in their lives....no one can ever replace you....the people who might say u are not worth anything......are people who do not know you....and let me tell you no one has the right to judge you in any way....you are all together beautiful in your own way....so don let these people or anyone else say other wise....

• Posted

I know what you mean and I can relate to that. It's Monday tomorrow so may be a good idea to get a doc appointment 
    • Posted

I really can't go at the moment I am to scared to go I really can't do it
    • Posted

There really is nothing to be scared about.  It seems your anxiety is very bad so if you can find the courage and strength to go to the docs then he or she will most likely give you some diazipam and that will help you so much 
    • Posted

Jess I have been where you are many times, but I know our saying this to you is no consolation.  You are in your own dark place at the moment, and we don't seem to be able to help.  So many kind messages, and many people who care about you.  It has helped me to know they are there.

It does not make anything less difficult for you, I know.  But just feel the love coming from the people here.  the support.  Don't do things that scare you.  When you feel able to help yourself, then you will. 

You have a really demanding jobm, but please look after yourself.  You are important.  Try and see how much we care, and hopefully, in time, you will gradually feel you can do more to help yourself.  I understsnd your fear of seeing a doctor.  Most are really understanding, and dealk with anxiety and depression daily.  I have broken down at doctors a few times, but that does not matter.  Anyway, it is up to you.

Can we help any further?  do you want to keep writing here, because I hope it helps you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.