whats wrong with me?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i see things like scary things moving in the walls. i dont know what they are. i see peoples faces who then scream at me it makes me cry. i hear thoughts i dont want to hear and hear people calling me horrible things. i feel like people around me are trying to poison me and are trying to kill me. i find it hard to keep a conversation. i have lost interest in most things and dont see a point in living anymore. i dont know whats going on with me

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

good evening after reading your post it sounds like your suffering from hallucinations. Are you getting enough sleep? Or taking any substance? If not you should definitely go to your doctor and tell them what you have been experience

• Posted

huh! It's just a dream, Don't take it too seriously. I hope it just normal dream and you will forget soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.