Wheezing, chest pain, fatigue

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello. For the past two months i’ve had numerous symptoms in my body but absolutelly no blood test or x ray came back wrong. I have trouble breathing, especially in the morning, but my chest x ray is fine. I have rashes on my body that feel very itchy and that come and go, but my blood tests are fine. I have chest, joint and muscle pains but my heart works perfectly fine. I feel fatigued even after I sleep. I am out of ideas and I feel very down because of it. Do you have any suggestions ?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

It sounds like you may have allergies. Have you had a new pet in the house or changed a washing detergent or softener you use or maybe had your house redecorated with paint or had some new wallpaper put up? Think about anything differences you may have made in the last 2 months, perhaps a new shower gel, perfume, cosmetic or a new fabric you have been wearing.

If you haven't already, try taking an antihistamine before you go to bed and see if that helps with the symptoms in the morning.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.