When does it stop?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm a teen and have always been happy and had a supportive family and a lot of great friends. Over the past few months I experienced extreme anxiety which kind of left me in quite a bad depression. Recently it's gotten worse and I really can't control my thoughts or feelings. Sometimes I want to get better and sometimes I'm just not bothered and don't even want to be a alive. It scares me because I know I don't want to die but sometimes the feelings are so intense I don't know what to do. I am seeing a therapist and waiting for cbt but sometimes the thought of getting better makes me feel sick. I don't know what to do anymore.

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi sorry your feeling so bad

If you havent done so you need to go and get a diagnosis at the doctors.

You also have to speak to your parents about it,

You are young and have so much to live for try and get this under control .

Dont shut everyone out with depression you need all the help you can get.

This forum is excellent for support

Take Carecheesygrin

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hang in there Vicks. Please tell your parents, a good friend and a doctor about how you feel. It will get better again. I'll be praying for you.

KirkĀ Ā  :-)

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thankyou, yeah I have been really open about my feelings to my friends and family it just gets really tough in the bad moments. But everyone has been so supportive
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up