When does this BLAH feeling go away?

Posted , 5 users are following.

everything i eat makes me bloat, my appetite is awful, i am weak, lightheaded and have nausea, pins and needles all over, stomach cramps too. i really need someone to tell me it will go away soon.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

do you have stones ?

• Posted

I'm 1 week post op and pain in my back is doing my head in. Also no appetite. All in all I dont feel as bad as I did before removal. I also feel blah but hopefully my blah is not as bad as your blah. BTW what is your blah feel like if you dont mind explaining so we (the forum) can analyse you or give some advice. Sorry didnt see the guts of your post and I would suggest seeing your surgeon again to discuss this. Hopefully more suggestions on this forum will be forth coming. I can imagine you must be a bit depressed with your blah as I would be. Will say a prayer for you as soon as I stop typing and hope your blah goes away, and mine.

• Posted

i am not depressed. it is just that i have no appetite, no energy whatsoever, a lot of pain and the bloating is awful.

I hope you recover soon. this surgery is not easy at all.

• Posted

Hi... I'm sorry you feel BLAH. But I know how you're feeling. I'm going through the same thing. The bloating and nausea is awful. To the point where I had to go to the emergency room for throwing up bile 2 and a half weeks after my surgery. Which was September 14. Reseach says patients can experience these symptoms 4-5 months post surgery. I'm taking digestive enzymes and bile salt supplements. You can find a highly quality one at any health food store. They seem to help but doesn't cure anything. Hope that feeling passes for you. Take care.

• Posted

which digestive enzymes are you taking?

hope you feel better soon tooπŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™Œ

• Posted

You can by them from health shops, I got mine from Holland and Barrett. I'm 11 weeks post op, I also still don't have an appetite and bloating, we may always have it as our bodies are missing a vital organ for digestion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.