When i drink or eat i feel it going to my left side, like my lower left chest.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Does anyone else have this? I been burping alot aswell and i was wondering if anyone knows what it could be?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Sound like indigestion or heart burn to me
    • Posted

Hello Gillian, Do you that aswell? and do you think it could be acid reflux?
    • Posted

Hi I get it more in the middle of my chest and yes it could be acid reflux I get it all the time also burning in chest and throat I've got it right now been bad this last week

• Posted

Oh well thank you, i also think its most likey acid reflux, was just wodnering if others felt similar.
    • Posted

If your worried about go see your doctor he could give you meds to help the problem also try to avoid spicy food fatty food coffee chocolate tomatoes fizzy drinks eat slowly and chew everything
  • Posted

Hi, I have the same but on the right. I seem to get most pain on my right for some reason so I put it down to the irritated part being more sensitive so you can feel it more that side. A lot of people seem to get it worse on the left instead so maybe that's what's happening with you.

• Posted

Like when you eat food you feel it press through the right? And other people with Acid reflux feels water and food go through there esophagus aswell?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.