when i listen about death news i feel i gone die next whenever i close my eyes i die

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello every i have very bad feeling when i listen to someone death news i think i think i am next and when i close my eyes i think i am going to die please help me i am in very uncomfrtable

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Aww you poor thing,you have bad anxiety believe me I have been through it and had the same feelings believe me your not going to die it's the anxiety telling you that,try not to watch the news at the moment have you spoke to a doctor?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You need to talk to a doctor, don't keep it to yourself.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

you are not dieing its the flight or fight syndrome,its the adrenalin pumping round your body,i was reading some ware when you feel like that you turn it into excitment as the 2 are very similar,say 2 yourself im excited and i like this feeling and want to be more excited,eventualy your brain will tell you that there snothing to be worried about ,then your nearly there to cracking it,but what your going through isent just you theres lots of people out there feeling the same,and im 1 of them ,and yes it is scary but you will learn to live with it or defet it,just try and face the feelings your having try not to hide from them,but every time think to yourself that there normal feeling but just hightend because your thinking about them more that usal,when you try to blank somthing out then thats when it happens more,trust me i know,BE STRONG AND KEEP FIGHTING THE FIGHT MY FRIEND
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You are not alone,I have the same sort of thing ,anything sad on the news etc

I am in tears. I have depression and anxiety the smallest pain or spot or some other thing

I can believe I am dying. The only peace I have is when I am asleep, which fortunately I am able to do.

Please see a doctor and get help

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up