when is it time to change your meds? anxiety depression

Posted , 5 users are following.

I feel iv asked lots of questions and the support has been great thank you smile 

I'm wondering when you should change meds as you have given them a good trail and not better? 

7 weeks on fluoxetine and they have helped I'm more functional and concentration is a lot better but I still feel spaced out all the time like I'm floating about and not taking life in at all its destressing feeling because I'm missing out. 

Questions is can I still get better the longer I take the fluoxetine or is it what it is at 7 weeks. If the meds are making me spaced out and always will then I need new ones. I'm also getting bad headaches again. 

Thank you for sharing your experiences 

4 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It's like a background anxiety that niggles away but it does go hold

on a little while longer I know it's hard but you will get there I'm sure

love Linda xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.