when's best t take it???

Posted , 3 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

hi all im on day 4 of the tablet and i take mine in a mornin when iv more or less jus got up - jus wondered when other ppl took theirs ??and how they felt etc x xthanks in advance nikki x x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

also my sleepin is mor or less the same - chloe wakes durin the night still. but find i can get t sleep takin it in the mornin. x xnikki x x
  • Posted

I wondered this too. I have previously been prescribed Dosulepin and was told to take this at night so I have done the same with the citalopram. I was sleeping badly before, and still am. I've only been on it a week though.
  • Posted

hi every 1 i have been taking citlopram for a year at first i was taking it in morning with breky but felt bit fuzzy headed about an hour or 2 later, i find it better taking it about 30 mins before bed now, there is no set rule as when to take it ,i just find this suits me better and worth a try as i no longer feel that fuzzy head feeling as much now hope this helps :idea:
  • Posted

Hi thanks for that, iv been on ten days now and feel nothin no side effects anymore but no beta either really - still takin it in the mornin x x wil persevere for now and c how get on x x
  • Posted

i take it in the morning. smile really helps. take it with something to eat so its not on an empty stomac or youll kill ya stomac. aparently. well thats wht my doc said. also its got time in the day to work rather than night when your sleeping and making you happy at night when u should be zzzzzz

good luck,

• Posted

I now take mine approx 10am as I found taking it later or bed time kept me awake. I have been on mine for 9 months now and just had my dose doubled yesterday as I had a bad time last week. However if you do take this mid morning and your driving be sure it dont impair your driving. trial and error really. good luck smile

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up