When Will It End?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone, woke up with jitters and anxiety again. I was doing good the past several days. I hate this. Took some magnesium fast, waiting for it to work.

2 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It will end when we are dead and buried.

I don't think that the stresses of life help us as well.

It is a royal pain in the backside.

I was away in Israel for a week and was feeling blissful. As soon as I boarded the plane back began feeling crap again.

Being away was being away from reality. So reality sucks from the looks of it.

Feeling as well

Overwhelmed has been 2 weeks since ex broke up and although not missing him per say, I miss the love I once felt.

Managed to her myself on a dating website and met a doctor who I shall go on my first date tomorrow. We have been talking and he as well has been separated for a year. Hopefully out 2 broken heart can be mended.

I do things to keep me going. My sleep has been suffering lately ever since came off HRT and waiting for femarelle to kick in full time.

We can't do much but hope and pray to stay positive and get on with life. It is hard and tiresome but we need to persevere.

Do things that give u pleasure. Even though not up to it we have to carry on l, don't let it take you over. We are here to support you.

Xx

• Posted

Maybe, but what about the women out in the world, who only suffer minor symptoms? It has got to get better somehow?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.