When will these wide seals stop !

Posted , 2 users are following.

This is my 10th day without any Mirtazepine and I'm feeling pretty bad , anxiety is through the roof just wanna be sick , pains all over , can anyone help as to when this will stop I really don't wanna go back on the meds but I'm so tempted right now .

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Title is supposed to say Side Affects !!
  • Posted

Do you mean you've stopped meds or tapering off. If so years ago I stopped a med as I realised I was rea lying on it and started to take more. Panicked and just stopped ( cold turkey) was absolute hell. Alongside this my anxiety was sending me mad cos after a week I wasn't better( could go into all symptoms) . I worried I'd done damage and wouldn't get better. Anyway after your 10 days l started to settle a little and have hope. 2 weeks and felt getting back to normal. Stick in there. If mno better see doc. Don't google., made me worse as they said I should be better after a week. Hope this helps( wasn't sure if you were talking about withdrawals) can you let me know. Talk anytime , especially when panicking , reasurance helps . We've felt these horrible feelings??

• Posted

Hi, thank you so much for the reassurance, yes I was talking about withdrawals it's been terrible but I dont what to give in, I think the worse thing is I have health anxiety so all the symptoms are driving my brain into overdrive. X

• Posted

Thanks for reply. Hang in. I thought it would never end. Couldn't believe it could be that bad. Anxiety makes it so scary . Worrying when will I feel better. Doing good , asking here, hope you feel a little reasured. I was sick of people saying you'll feel better soon but been there. Wish I could help more . Can always talk even if can't reply straight away. Let's get this over, not long now, then work push forward.??

• Posted

Thanks so much , I really appreciate the kind supportive words .

I am definitely going to stick with it and push through ??, just the fact that you reply and share you're experience is definitely a massive help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.