When will this end?...

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am a happy, fun, social person...but the last two weeks have been hell. Dizziness, tension, crying, shaking...my anxiety level has been the worst it's been for me. I have always considered myself to be a mild sufferer but it's getting worse. I suffer with health anxiety the most and the battle is constant. The dizziness scares me.

Has anybody got sucess stories? Is anybody cured? Copying really well? Is there light at the end of the tunnel?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

All I can say Hun is depending on everyone's situations if you are suffering with anxiety you could be suffering a disorder has your doctor told you if you suffering anything I've bin dealing with on and off anxiety all my life I'm 27 and I've just bin told tonight by my psychological therapy is to get my gp to refer me to mental team to see a psychiatric to get a diagnosis..until then Hun I'm not gonna get better as doctor keeps giving me all these different pills and none are working I'm going cold turkey but I'm struggling with my emotions thinking I dying all time dizziness chronic headache chest pain rib pain arm pain I hope you get better soon Hun

• Posted

Science doesnt know the "cure"  or how to reset it. Its your own fight or flight response in over drive. Yes many learn to manage it, retrain their way of thinking but unmanaged it doesnt just go away. Wish it did.

what happened to you around the time it began?childhood or recent  Trauma? Illness? Did anything preceed  it? 

You learn about anxiety disorders, remedies and treatments and go with what feels right for you. Therapy, cbt, dbt, yoga..etc.. find what sits well within you and do it. Thats your starting point after you have had a physical exam.

• Posted

I was abused by my parents for 17 years and grew up being bullied all the time
    • Posted

So you know the core. Emdr, dbt would be very very helpful for you to recover from this. 
  • Posted

I went thru this very recently, same scenario, started zoloft 25mg on Oct 1, took a good 4 weeks to work a little, I increased to 37.5 mg about a week ago and today 50mg because I felt very anxious and had to take a xanax which I haven't done in over 2 weeks... I am due for my monthly in 4 days so I'm hoping it's just that, I also have PVCS and they make me really scared.... It's so hard, u can feel better, and you will... Read, listen to anti anxiety podcasts, I'm in a funk right now still.... Hugs

• Posted

It's gonna haunt as long as you let it. It goes away trust me. I got the dizziness too. Just learn how to deal with it. Always thought I was going to faint I never did. Just got to break the cycle. I started to stay positive and keep busy AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE to keep mind off of it. I prayed to god on how cope with my symptoms and not fear them and put my trust into him. Hope this helps have a great day.

• Posted

Hi Guys thank you for all your responses. I'm not sure what started it, I suffer with health anxiety and it's just getting worse...every small change in my body I think is serious and I have been in and out of my GP like mad these last 2 weeks. I am really going to try all I can now to get back to 'normal' thank you for letting me know there is a way out xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.