Where Is Your Pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

The worst of my pain is low down in my stomach, in the bladder area.

Anyone else get it here ? Confused as to which is causing the pain ,

bowels or bladder.Does anyone know if you can get bowel pain

in the bladder area ?

0 likes, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi. My post won't help you, but you will find lots of help on this forum. I have 'multiple pockets' which were found from a colonoscopy check after bowel cancer surgery, but they don't seem to be causing any trouble. 

Best wishes for the future. 

• Posted

I have multiple pockets. I am so fed up with it all I could cry.
    • Posted

Hi. I have multiple pockets too. Glad you are pain free.

Mine are very painful.

• Posted

I get most of my pain in lower left side but have had all over x
    • Posted

I have already started with pain this morning only been up 45 minutes I hope I am not going to have a bad day x
    • Posted

My pain is not severe but there nearly all the time in the left lower abdomen. Does not bother me at night, thank goodness. I still have not been diagnosed but I do know from previous scans that I have pockets. 
  • Posted

Hi Linda .i was diagnosed with having multiple diverticua in the left side in November 2014,ive had pain all over my abdomen including the bladder area which results in me peeing alot,but i never seem to get rid of intermitant pain in my right side,im not doing too bad at the moment as i now take Fybogel  a probiotic and i take immodium for the loose bowels sometimes going 4 or 5 times a day,my doctor says its ok as long as i dont get constipation which isnt a problem for me.Hope this helps.
    • Posted

I have been given fibregel not taken it yet. How do you find it
    • Posted

Hi Yvonne, Thanks for your reply. I'm sorry you too get pain in the bladder area but I'm relieved to know it's not just me! !

This is the worst area for me to have pain, I just can't cope with it and don't know what to do to ease the pain. It's like having a bladder infection but no infection is found. I too wee loads with it, it gets me up at least three times a night.

I'm at the point of wishing I was offered surgery as everything I eat causes cramps and sweats. I've just started taking fybogel every day so hoping it helps. x

• Posted

Me too When I have a flare up it affects my bladder I also thought is was just me. I have been given fibregel to try but I am worried it will make me worse. I take antispasmodics and albran plus yakult I am waiting to see how I get on with all these. If it's no different in a month I am going to speak to my dr I can't go on like this I feel like a prisoner in my home I don't want to go out just incase I need the toilet

• Posted

I find the Fybogel ok,it keeps me regular and helps with the loose bowels although I now take Imodium type tablets aswell .
    • Posted

The Fybogel will help with the loose bowels ,it helps bulk up your stool aswell as constipation .My doc also prescribed Imodium aswell which I take when needed it's ok aslong as you don't suffer with constipation which I don't .

• Posted

I will start it on Monday and see how I go. I too take Imodium but only if my diarrhoea is really. Bad x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.