Where to get real effective diagnosis?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Attempts and error, some more some less... No one is perfect. But I cannot believe this can be that easier toc hange prespcriptions and treatments. Is there any "Dr. House" who can really analyse and get the more cutting edge diagnosis? I am not scare and do not want to dramatize just wnat one solid reason that makes sense and I can feel less loss.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

annaschal

what where and why 

this is a most difficult thing little words that mean so much

first of all you need to se a doctor who is able to help you if not have the ability to refer you on sometimes this is the hard bit you have to be open and honest with them and tell them everyting to place you in the direction you need to go as this will vary depending on the most seriouse part of your problem . do some digging ask around as i know some doctors are better than others some one close to you must have a good doctor that you can go seek help from.

best of luck 

• Posted

thank you for your message.

i did. Ive been followed by psychiatrist and therapist for almost 4 years in a row. It got really serious 2 years ago when I had my second break down. And botton one year ago when I got into a deep depression state. Every doctor as a different perspective. Everyone makes traditional attempt - error system and i think it is getting the best of me, as I am starting to get more and more confused everyday and loosing my animic strenght.

I always had anxiety since children. Then I overlooked it for years when in college start having sleep disorder (circa 12 years), then trembling, numbness, freezing, lost of breath, lost motor coordination (not serious but for a former ballet dancer it is scaring), lost speaking coordination, lost eloquence and memory... and now daily panic attacks whenever i think on getting out or someone asks me something that I know I won't be able to do (either have dinner together or plan girls get together). My chest , my heart, my head seems to be exploding all the time, my hearing gets lost my strenght to put myself together just gives up and starts doing some weird things like tap my ears so not to listen, etc. I become dysfunctional. Narcisist and irresponsible. This cannot be how I am for the rest of my life. I need some clinic, some doctor, some one who really diggs and wants to know what is behind all this. Its been too long, too many medical treatments. I am so tired...

Anxiety, obsession, depression, ADHC, etc - have been diagnosis with everything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.