Wherever you are....

Posted , 7 users are following.

Wherever you are on your mirt journey...don't give up, don't let it win. I am about nine or so weeks off, and I may be seeing a glimmer of light, maybe. Light sleep may be starting to return, the chokehold of panic around my neck maybe loosening. I may have seen my smile for the first time since August, maybe. I am so skeptical due to waxing and waning of this beast. Remember, none of us asked for this or got here alone, none of need to go through it alone. We have each other. I feel that we should stay connected through the holidays. Peace and light

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

That’s great update Gretel, Thanks for sharing.  That’s what we need to hear!!!

You will notice that you will start having more better days as time passes by.

God bless you and it will continue to get better.

• Posted

Hi thank you also for the encouraging message! Everyone needs encouragement to keep going through the tough times

THANK YOU

• Posted

Very encouraging thank you!

I say YES to the waxing and waning! Scary at times. Be kind to yourselves and make sure you reach out for help..... something I have found difficult to do.

• Posted

Thank you for this affirmation that there is hope.
  • Posted

Gretel

so glad your seeing some light at the tunnel..im 10wks free if the mirt crap ... I'm having way more good days than bad tho anixety is popping up still

i have to agree with you about seeing your smile back again as im the very same also I'm even starting to laugh again 

keep going we will get there in end as we can and will beat this crap

kaz x

• Posted

Hey Kaz,

Glad to here things are moving in the right direction for you. I had an ok yesterday, so will see what today brings. Have a good day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.