White bumps on penis extremely worried

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've recently developed these white dots on my penis that mg worried about. I hot test results back just an hour ago and I'm negative for hsv 1&2, syphilis, chlamydia, HIV fourth gen, gonorrhea, and hep c.

I've tried to look at pics of HPV warts in their early stage but either no one notices them this early or mine are a different version bc i cannot see any that resemble this. They are painless, don't itch, and cause no discomfort. i noticed them about a week ago.

i have an appt with a doctor on friday, but the fact their something abnormal with my penis is freaking me out. Anyone here happen to have seen this before?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, it could be pityriasis versicolor (fungus).

• Posted

i should mention that they do appear to have a slight bump to them. when i move my penis to the left or right i can see a very slight lump. keep in mind i go to the doctor in 2 days. but bc i couldn't find any info that really fit my case with a resolution on here, or anywhere else, ill be sure to post the verdict. i appreciate your reply. this whole affair has me so stressed out. i just started seeing a person (havent had sex yet) and now I feel like ill have to break up with them. from what i understand, it takes 2 years for the virus to clear, and men cant even get tested...

• Posted

Take a deep breath. These do not look like warts to me. You don't have to give up on dating. Let the doctor diagnose you. There are many skin disorders that can affect the genitals that are not std. Hang in there. It's really kind of you to post your diagnosis to help the community.

• Edited

So I went to 2 doc and none of them can tell me what it is. They dont think its hpv but maybe an allergic reaction, however, i havent been around anything different so I dont know. Im afraid its molluscum contagium. I have these little dots above my penis that i thought was razor burn. They appeared a week before the white dots on my penis, so I believe theyre related.

• Edited

Not sure why my replies keep getting deleted. hopefully this one doesnt. I went to a dermatologist and have been diagnosed with molluscum. Apparently, I also have eczema, which according to her, would make it easier for me to catch molluscum.

In 2 weeks, I go in to get the bumps frozen off with liquid nitrogen. Also, the intense itchy I was experiencing was from the eczema, though some itching is to be expected with molluscum. Going to a dermatologist is your best bet, as she was able to diagnose it immediately upon seeing them. hope this helps someone in the future.

• Edited

Molluscum is annoying but once it's gone, you rarely get recurrences. Thanks for following up, this is very helpful for the community.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.