White cracked foreskin and itchy groin!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am unsure how long this has been going on, but the more I think about it, it seems to be potentially a month or two! 

I seem to have the top of my foreskin get incredibly white and dry which then creates fissure like cracks and cuts. Alongside this the left side of my groin is extremely itchy, yet the right is not. 

I have tried using cream with no success and yesterday have taken a thrush tablet I got over the counter.

There is sometimes also a rather bad smell and it can also be very sweaty recently on the left side!

I’m not sure if I am allowed to include pictures but I can do so if it’s helps. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Photos are always useful but you can only upload them using a computer (desktop or laptop) and not a phone or tablet.
  • Posted

It sounds like you have jock itch or a yeast infection. With the cracks I can tell it's going to be painful so go to a doctor to get prescibed some pain meds and antibiotics because without being able to clean it can make it last a while and cause unnecessary pain. Pictures do have help because I do have training but you don't have to because either way you'll probably still need to go see a Dr. If they recommend Circumcision just go to another Dr. A Dr that recommend Circumcision does not know the negative impact and is not willing to tgake time to heal you. This is essentially him trying to make a quick buck off of you and shove you out the door. Good luck bud! Feel free to ask any questions

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.