White discharge with mild itch

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have this white discharge for a week and it is accompanied with mild itch. It has no smell

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

Also worried about the bumps in my vagina

• Edited

i have the same bumps in my vagina. thick white discharge. i also have an ulcer over the urethra opening. i searched for those bumps online photos and i can't find any comparison except yours. hopefully someone knows. i have dr appt next week.

• Posted

Let me know what's the result. I'll also go to the clinic next week

• Posted

Dear Lstn,

The tiny bumps you are referring to are Fordyce spots (Google), which are collections of sebaceous glands. Nothing to worry about.

Adhari

• Posted

Thank you for the information

• Edited

what about the single bump on her left? see my post.

• Posted

Hi,

Just to clarify my previous post, I have annotated the photo to illustrate the 2 things readers noticed, Fordyce spots and vestibular/vulval papillomatosis. Both conditions are normal.

Adhari

• Posted

can the vulval papillomatosis shrink, become irritated and painful or infected?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.