White hard lumps on labia major

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ive had these white hard lumps for a few years now, at first it was like 2 but i just keep getting more, especially after i had my last child in 2020. My OBGYN tested me for STD's i was negative for any. The only person ive had sex with for the past twenty years is my husband and he doesnt have any STD's either. I had these while i was pregnant just less of them and he never said anything about them. I have squeezed a couple and a white pasty substance came out. Anyone have expirence with these? How do i get rid of them? Or prevent getting more? thanks in advance. imageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.