White off color spots on penis shaft and groin area?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I’ve had the same girlfriend for 7 months now, before that I had un protected sex with a random girl... I started noticing these off color spots only about 1 week and half ago. I’m not sure what it is? Could it be herpes? Genital warts? I’m sort of freaking out please help. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Bad news Chris , you have something I suspect. I was sleeping with a girl on the side and her boyfriend who is bi sexul had the smething but has refused to go in to be testsed , she got testsed and had chlamydia, however she claims its from being playfool with ( lets call it a toy , when she was at a naughty party wink reckons it wsnt washed, who knows her partner just got out of incaseration and still hasn't been tested, IM STAYING AWAY FROM HER, I'm all clear and aint seen her since. Only one way to be sure mate.  

• Posted

It’s weird because the more I read on chlamydia doesn’t seem like I have the symptoms... it doesn’t burn when I pee, there is no white discharge from penis... I’m hoping it is something else. 
  • Posted

Uploading a picture will help, just use a computer 

• Posted

oh yeah , could be warts , only one way to find out , I know its a pain , but once done , chill grab a pint , be fair to yourself yet alone your other half. I did so cause I couldn't bear the thought giving my bird something , so do it , google clinic mate

• Posted

Hi Chris, 

From your explanation, we can not GUESS what is the spots without a picture. 

So if you are continent, please upload a picture. 

Many thanks 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.