White/pink/skin colored bumps on penis... (pics included)

Posted , 13 users are following.

So a week ago I noticed a rough patch on my penis while masturbating. I thought it was just dry skin, so I put some Eucerin ointment on it.

A few days later I realize that rough patch was a bump, and the bump had spread from the side of my shaft to 3 more on the base and maybe 7 on my testicles surrounding the base of my shaft. I freaked out and went to my PCP. He ruled out herpes, but said they might be warts or sebaceous cysts. I have had unprotected sex. Also, week prior to noticing the bumps I had also went to an Asian massage parlor where I sat in the sauna and had somewhat of a handjob.

These bumps are painless and do not itch. When slightly squeezed a small white head shows. I popped most of them, and a very tiny clearish ball comes out followed by blood. But the bump returns. I took a picture of the ball that comes out with my macro camera. This is the size of the tip on a ball point pen. 

Here is a picture I found online of what my condition looks like:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/f01.justanswer.com/JACUSTOMERc0olqyek/2014-03-21_130436_photo_mar_21,_8_20_08_am1.jpg

What do you think these are? I thought warts do not "pop". I have an appointment with a urologist next week, but not knowing what they are is killing me.

3 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Had a similar issue. White dots that stayed the same size and weren't irritated. Doctor diagnosed it as milia. Hope this helps people who find this post!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.