White spot please help identify.....

Posted , 3 users are following.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

it feels firm to touch, shows whiter when the skin is pulled. doc told me its a blip on the skin but has been there for at least a month. has anyone else had something simular or know what this is please

• Posted

kim16265 please could you look

• Posted

ye i dont think its anything serious mabe oil under the skin or something along those lines given the fact its firm mabe a small cyst but i think wateva it is its not going to do any harm

• Posted

thanks for your reply, i tried popping it a few times but doesnt seem to go away. its mentally distressing. is there any chance it could be a wart? the doc said it doesnt look like one but im just really stressed about it and worried if it is contagious i could pass to my partner??

• Posted

no its not a wart its most likely just oil production under the skin blocked gland not contagious

• Posted

thank you Kim. sorry to keep asking questions but is there anything I can do to help it disappear? I really want it to just go away 😦

• Posted

im afraid u have to wait it out it will no doubt go away on its own squeezing it and playing around with it will just irritate it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.