White spots a little itchy and discomfort while peeing. Can anyone tell what this is?

Posted , 1 user is following.

ive been with my girlfriend for 8 months now and we actively have tested for stds at the beginning of the relationship to now. i had taken a big dose of antibiotics a month ago because of my wisdom tooth. AMOXILIN, me and my girlfriend had sex and within the 2 days I Noticed what is on the picture attached. I went to a doctor and he said he was 60% sure it was HpV, he precribed me an acidic cream for wart removals, I got a second opinion and i was prescribed AFUNGIL, FLUCANOZOL. its been 4 days and its cleared up almost completely. I JUST HOPE it is a fungal infection as im just paranoid, I want to know if anyone else has seen this? there was several patches like 3 I would say, they have all disappeared except that main one that is no longer white nor does it pertrude or rise from the skin, it feels soft.image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

none of the patches were on my penis, they were in between all the skin folds, it no longer burns when I urinate. at first it hurt to pull my skin back, not painful just discomfort.

• Posted

looks better, anyone else have this issue??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.