Who Feels Like Running Away????!!!!

Posted , 10 users are following.

I had an ok day today .... not fatigued and  with a bit of energy but after  laying mostly in bed for last 3 months I feel like just running away !!!!

My life has just been tidying up .... if can make it to supermarket ..hanging on for dear life to the cart ... almost passing out picking up prescriptions ... feel like just running !!!!!

Watched so much tv and everybody seems to be ‘doing things’ ‘travelling’ . I’m telling myself no travel until I feel well for at least 3 weeks ....

7 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes..  I would love to run away... Or get divorced and find someone who is kind, smart, understanding, funny and loveable!
    • Posted

Good luck with that ! I just got divorced ( not my choice ) and it’s a lonely road . Going through this in a small town with no family and just my kitty .... boy it’s tough ! 

So be grateful you have somebody there’s not that many guys out there you can make a connection with and online dating sucks ! 

• Posted

I wish we lived closer too. It would be nice to pop a Valium and head to the movies with ya😂😂😂😂. I agree about online dating. But it all sucks( see my rant below). Past old flames coming out of nowhere. Your situation has not changed, why are you calling me? Met a great guy online we clicked instantly. We laughed, talked every day four and five hours a day. Had a great first

date. Dumped me after three weeks, saying he found another lady online he liked better.

• Posted

It will be OK ... I understand it feels weird but I think it gets better (53) Mine hasn't but I suggest calming things .. camomile tea meditation and walks ... helps a little but I still feel crazy.

• Posted

Sorry ladies I didn't mean to turn this into me moaning about my love life(or lack thereof)biggrinbiggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.