Who's.done it yet 😳

Posted , 6 users are following.

I'm starting to give it a little..just a little mind..thought in doin it.πŸ˜³πŸ™

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

What you thinking of doing?
    • Posted

I am far too sore still after nearly nine weeks post surgery. Very tender in outer vagina at the sides. Fear it would be like being rubbed with sand paper 😞
  • Posted

I've done it!πŸ˜ƒtried after 6 but was still too painful to penetrate! Now nearly 3 months and a lot better, still a tad uncomfortable and had to find different position, but used plenty of lube and practised with a dildo so I had some control beforehand! Sorry if TMI, but you'll get there if you haven't already! πŸ˜‰
    • Posted

Lol not tried it gonna leave it a bit longer it's only 6 weeks on Tuesday πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
  • Posted

I tried at 7 wks. Yes, We used a 1" diameter dildo I bought online. I used lots of lube. I had no issues with that at all. Then we tried it ourselves. It was a bit tight going in then it got a bit better. Teasingly he said I'm like a virgin again. Hahahaha well I must say it was a bit tender at top, maybe a few stitches still there. Felt scratchy. I may wait another week or so. It was ok but I was a bit nervous. Nothing too romantic you know, more of a test run.
    • Posted

Lol when I went for my pre-op 8 weeks ago..the nurses told me,just think when it's all done you will have a designer vagina..πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ™ˆ
    • Posted

LOL! I feel like a virgin again too! Hubby was happy too.
  • Posted

8 weeks post op Tuesday and I am terrified !! I think maybe I will have a go and then I decide I'm not ready !!! Thankfully hubby is being very understanding lol !! I have an appointment with consultant on Tuesday so hoping I will feel a bit more confident after being told everything ok !!
  • Posted

Did it this weekend 8 weeks post surgery for posterior prolapse repair. Very gentle and very quick, I might add! It felt uncomfortable at the vaginal entrance where there are maybe some stitches that haven't dissolved. My husband keeps trying to get things going again now and I don't think I am ready yet . Too soon. Maybe wait unless you want your partner to get their hopes up!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.