Why?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Where to start? Everyone and everything has hurt and abandoned me and I don't know why. I had a Dr. mess up on me during surgery some years ago. From then My life has been a downward spiral. My sister is evil she had an affair with my husband turned my children against me some years ago. I fought to be strong all the while holding it in. My mom was verbally abusive I moved in with my parents when they couldn't take care of themselves. I did this for 6 years. Both of my parents died leaving me everything except $1 to my sister. well my Dad thought he had taken my sister off the insurance policies 20 years ago. He didn't. She got the money but continues to harass me, have me followed. She even threatened me when I had the sheriffs department try to serve her for notification of the wills.I have a few relatives in another state but no one to even help me to fix up this house. I am unloved and alone. Why did God let me live after that Dr. messed up on me? I have been on medication for years. I don't think it has helped much. If I could give my days left on earth to someone who wants to live I would. I shouldn't be alive

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi there. I am sorry to hear you are going through such a tough time and cannot even begin to imagine how hard it is for you.

Something i don't understand in your post is: both of your parents left you everything except $1 to your sister. Please can you clarify this statement? Who was left what?

I hope you don't mind my asking, but I find it confusing and I would really like to offer you comfort.

Meantime, take heart and try to be strong. You do matter and we do care. You count. You are important.

• Posted

I was left the house the cars and their small bank account.$1 as left to my sister

• Posted

She is threatening to. In the mean time she wont even let me have her address to have her served by the Sheriff Office to have her served.

• Posted

I am sorry that things are hard for you. Especially when we are ill, or hurting emotionally, and those who should care about us continue to disappoint us, we start to feel that we are unloved and unlovable. None of those things are true, but it can feel that way and feel unbearably lonely.

I struggle with depression, more so after entering menopause, so I empathize with your feelings of despair and isolation. I take comfort in the promises found in the bible. It sounds like you have a belief in God, but may be like so many who don't feel that he is interested in you personally and specifically. I recently read a beautiful, encouraging article entitled, "Does God Care About You"? I made me feel so hopeful and comforted to know that he has promised to rid the earth of everything that makes life so troubled -- sickness, pain, sorrow, grief, uncaring and wicked people -- and bring about conditions that will allow us to live in perfect peace and security. Please read it and let me know what you think. You can find it on jw.org. It is one of the feature articles this month. I love this website, because it has do many helpful articles and videos that offer practical suggestions for life now, and reminds us of guaranteed promises that will come about very soon.

Don't give up. I know it seems dark and bleak, but there is so much happiness ahead. I want you to be there, too, so that you can enjoy life the way it was meant to be.

• Posted

I have begged and pleaded for help . People say they will help and nothing happens.

• Posted

My sister us pure evil. She tried to hit my father, s took my parents to court 3 times for nonsense that was thrown out of court. My parents left her $1 because the state I live in says that's all she is entitled to as their child.

• Posted

My sister us pure evil. She tried to hit my father, s took my parents to court 3 times for nonsense that was thrown out of court. My parents left her $1 because the state I live in says that's all she is entitled to as their child.

• Posted

• Posted

Hi unloved, it's sounds like you're having the roughest time. I think family can sometimes do more harm than good! I really feel for you, maybe reshape your life so it suits you. I hope your life improves soon, maybe you would be better cutting all ties at the moment.

• Posted

Hi unlovedscared - you have had a hard time of it. Families can be a toxic mess for many people - especially when money or property is involved. If your sister - or anyone is harrassing you, you need to record it. if not on your phone or vid camera, then by journal. This will be the evidence you need in the future. You can't sit there and be a punching bag, dwelling on all the misfortune. you get and fight. I know this because i have had horrific, harrowing experiences where I thought the whole world was against me -because they were! I fought back. It took everything, but I survived - AND with morals and dignity intact despite all efforts to prevent even that. Get up, get angry and get your justice.

God has nothing to do with it. Quitting is not an option - merely a temporary escape before you are back going through the same thing again because you opted out of the contract and have not completed the task you have chosen. What you are enduring is called life, with all the incompleteness of things and the human egos to make it worse. You already agreed to it all, now you have to master it in the physical.

• Posted

Hi unlovedscared

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologise for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The organisations below can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen. If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to one of these organisations who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

There are several helplines in the US which can help you:

They include the Crisis Call Center on Phone: (800) 273-8255;

Hopeline Network on Phone: (800) 422-HOPE (1-800-422-4673)

and the National Suicide Prevention Hotline on Phone: (800) 273-TALK (1-800-273-8255).

Please do reach out - there are many good people who can help.

For users outside of the USA please have a look at this page https://www.befrienders.org/directory

Kind regards,

Patient

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.