Why am I have meno from H... my friend NO SYMPTOMS!

Posted , 5 users are following.

What gives on why some of us women have horrible &  hard to even make it through a day and other women sail staright through NO ISSUES at all? My friend is my age maybe 1 to 2 years younger she is just breezing through peri/meno is it because she never birth a child and I birth 8 !!! I birth children in my 20's and my early and late 30's . 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If it makes you feel better 85 percent of women have symptoms. I have to admit, I breezed though peri, but menopause, not so much. I also don't have children.

• Posted

Hi,I did not had any children and I'm having symptoms,my cousin has 3 children and all she is complaining about is hair loss dry skin,have not heard her with anything scary her lucky devil Lol

• Posted

I didn't have children and found peri extremely hard so it has nothing to do with having children or not. Maybe its just part of our genetic makeup??

• Posted

I think genetic makeup and just overall health also.
  • Posted

Hmmm...I kind of breezed through it myself. I have three children.

If it's any comfort, I lived a life of hell with my period before menopause. I had heavy bleeding and servere cramps, shakiness, nervousness, anxiety, migraines, nausea, sweating, which I swear were hot flashes.

I guess I was backward from most ladies.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.