Why bother

Posted , 4 users are following.

Go on a nice holiday they all said, it will be good for you too relax. So here I am stuck in not so sunny Mexico. All the wife is bothered about is swimming and sex. I can't swim and since being on anti depressants the sex ain't much too behold. All I want to do myself is get into the rough water and see where it takes me.

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi where it will take you is drowned!  You might also kill someone else who could race into the sea to try and save you.  Are there any organised trips you could go on or even just the 2 of you?  I know Mexico isn't a very safe place but surely there are other places you can go apart from the swimming with your wife?  

Please don't try and kill yourself.  x

• Posted

I understand for some reason that's not where you want to be right now but you're very fortunate to be able to take a break in a beautiful country with your partner, something some people can only dream of.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.