Why can't I be normal

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've been sat here all day google g and search for answers to why my oxygen was 90% and iv had arm chest leg and finger shoulder pains all day my partner like litrally shakes his shoulder and goes don't know I wouldn't be worried if it was me why can't I be like that I'm waiting for the news of cancer or a incurable disease or something life threatening or I'm sat here wondering if I will die today I got so jelouse of people that can sit there care free and shrug things off 😭 it's not fair I'm even considering joining bupa with money I have not got to spend because I'm so sure and positive I'm dying and been neglected is anybody else this bad or is it just me ?

0 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Steph, 

i get get pains in my chest and think I'm having a heart attack and fear the worse, I'm really bad at moment with anxiety iv been to hospital 4 times in past 2 week and all tests have come back fine... I haven't been myself since this started as I'm constantly worrying what will happen to me so your not on your own 

• Posted

That's it though isn't it you turn into somebody else and you feel so ill it's like I have the feeling of Norma for a split second and I'm back to feeling horrible again and like im seriously ill. It doesn't help my doctor panicking me I stayed away from hospital and doctors after I went to doctors nearly everyday for a month and 3 nights in hospital ! Heart ultrasound loads of bloods like 11 ecgs I finally thought I'll go to doctors for something to help to be told about my oxygen been low that's it now I'm back at beginning I feel like living in hospital x
    • Posted

Yeah it defo turns you into somebody else, iv lost my appetite and just worry about stuff what's not even happened, I'm same had loads of ecgs and bloods done come back normal.... But in my head I think there's something seriously wrong with me its taking over my life, what they going to do about your oxygen levels then x
    • Posted

Yeah that's me I've started to not want to eat really cause I'm top busy worried about what's happening to me .

They said because my doctor did not write down much and put my oxygen levels was 98 (they was after I had to breathe in deep 8 times to get it back up ) they can't do nothing they gave me a ecg my doctor thought I had a blood clot and wanted me testing they said I'm too young I'm not im 22 I can have one ! Anyways they sending him a email to say I need to have a tube breathing test and be reffered for that I don't know in the mean time I'm scared to death as I don't know if I have something life threatening lol x

• Posted

No you won't have anything life threatening because if you did you would be in hospital getting treated they wouldn't just leave you... Like I keep telling myself there's nothing wrong with me and it's all in my head just so hard and scary isn't it I'm glad I found this group though cos some people don't understand what your going through and it's nice to talk to people who is x
    • Posted

Yeah your right actually . And agree so much there it is hard for people to understand and accept I was so relieved when I found this group I don't know where I would be without it I even got talking to somebody and it was really weird she ended up been a close friend who I never knew had anxiety it's amazing how many people suffer without you even knowing I hope it gets better for you soon are you on meds ? X
    • Posted

Aw that's nice they ended up been your close friend and you can talk to them and understand what your going through, I hope it gets better too and for you too and no not on medication off to doctors next week to tell them all about this so hopefully they will help me out are you? X
    • Posted

No 😞 I had to reaction to them so I'm scared to take others I really need something but I know my body will make up reactions to them to stop me from taking them xx
    • Posted

Aw bless you hun iv had beta blockers in hospital to slow my heart down but not been sent home with anything hopefully doctor can help me out, it takes over your life iv got a 3 month old too can't be like this all time xxx
    • Posted

Aww that was good hospital told me they was nothing to give me and my doctor needs to sort it I have two children so I know exactly what you mean it's not good I has bad anxiety like this after having my youngest and it wasn't nice I could not function or even feel I loved him at first because my mind was all over but now I feel awful on them because there noticing me changing and even asking me to check them for health problems all the time I feel horrible that they do that as it's all my fault xxx
    • Posted

I think it's cosmy heart rate was sky high hun and it wasn't slowing down cos I  was just panicking myself to death, can you get anxiety this bad then if you have had a baby cos I constantly worry about her, it's not your fault hun at all it's so hard dealing with anxiety I ask my partner questions all time to convince me I'm not seriously ill I just want my life back 😞 xxx
    • Posted

My youngest is 9 months old now but her and my 2 year ild were involved in an accident when she was 5 months (wheel fell of a shopping trolly as id put them in and baby wasnt strapped in she went flying head 1st on the ground) ever since then thats when mine started iv just got worse and worse everytime they r ill or im ill and im now the same everyday it just doesnt go away at any point. Iv had 6 weeks at cbt admnd my therapist told me it can take something like a illness for u or yr child for anxiety to kick in. She said i suffer health anxiety which because u constantly worry about ur/kids health u are constantly anxious hense y u feel like u do everyday. I still doubt it in my head and feel i generally have an illness but i guess it does make sence xzz
    • Posted

Yeah I always get real bad anxiety and panic attacks while pregnant and after seems even worse I don't know why must be hormones trying to go back to normal and your body having a shock of not been pregnant .

I ask my partner questions constantly and he's like im not a doctor I think he is really sick of me but really strong for putting up with me at first he would be like your ok now it feels he hates it and try his best to stay away from me when I'm like this lol hard when I'm like it all day but he's still here bless them xxx

• Posted

I really don't know what's caused all this with me I was just in bed one night and came across all dizzy and my heart was racing and had a pain in my chest and down my left arm thought I was going to die, I just feel terrible and want to feel back myself again, xxx
    • Posted

I never had panic attacks when I was pregnant I obviously worried about movements and wondered if she was ok, this just came out of blue 4 weeks ago when I was in bed before that I was fine well I worry but never this bad I ended up at hospital with heart paplitations, I must do my partners heading too constantly saying do you think it's serious the pain I'm getting, Iv got it now but trying to not think about it xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.